Compliance with laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
N. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines of submitting declarations and tax payments.
Until the end of the month
- Payment of tax, which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for: 1) Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711) and 2) Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)
- Payment of Social Insurance of April for employees
Also, the T.D. 7 declaration must be submitted electronically by the end of May.
* Please note that the VAT category that ended 31/03/2023 will extend its deadline of payment until 26/05/2023 due to data transfer of the Taxisnet platform to the Tax For All services of the Ministry of Finance.
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data for any changes in the due dates.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely important.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co