Compliance with laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
N. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines of submitting declarations and tax payments.
Until the end of the month
- Payment of tax, which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for: 1) Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711) and 2) Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)
- Payment of Social Insurance of May for employees
Please note that by the end of this month, any taxpayer must pay the Defence Contribution Tax (IR 604) and the GHS tax (IR 704) of rent received for the first 6 months of 2023.
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data for any changes in the due dates.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely important.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co