Compliance with laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
N. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines, submitting declarations, and tax payments.
Until the end of the month
- Payment of tax, which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for:
- Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711)
- Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)*
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)
- Completion of a Declaration for Claiming Tax Deductions of the current year 2022 (Form IR 59)
- Payment of Social Insurance for April for employees
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely essential.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co Ltd