Compliance with laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
N. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines, submitting declarations and tax payments.
Until the end of the month
- Payment of tax which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for:
- Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711)
- Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)*
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)*
- Payment of Social Insurance for June, for employees.
Also, note that until the end of the month these must be done:
- Completion of Tax Declaration form for physical persons for the year 2021 and payment of Income Tax (R. 1)
- Submission and payment of the First Installment of provisional tax for 2022 (0200)
Moreover, on the 1st of August:
- Payment of the Final Corporation Tax of the year 2021 (0300)
- Payment of Personal Income Tax of 2021 by self-employed individuals preparing audited financial statements (0300)
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data for any changes in the due dates.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely important.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co