Compliance with laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
N. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines of submitting declarations and tax payments.
Until the end of the month:
- Payment of tax, which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for: 1) Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711) and 2) Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)
- Payment of Social Insurance of June for employees
Also, note that the 31st of July is the deadline of submission and payment of the First Instalment of provisional tax for 2023 (0200).
Moreover, on the 1st of August:
- Payment of the Final Corporation Tax of the year 2022 (0300)
- Payment of Personal Income Tax of 2022 by self-employed individuals preparing audited financial statements (0300)
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data for any changes in the due dates.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely essential.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co