Compliance with laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
N. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines, submitting declarations and tax payments.
Until the end of the month
- Payment of tax which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for:
- Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711)
- Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)*
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)*
- Completion of a Declaration for Claiming Tax Deductions of the current year 2022 (Form IR 59)
- Payment of Social Insurance in December for employees.
* By the end of the month, any taxpayer must complete and pay the Defence Contribution Tax (and the GHS tax) of the Deemed Dividend Distribution from 2019 earnings.
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data for any changes in the due dates.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely important.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co