Compliance with tax laws is an important matter for the operation of your business.
Ν. Vorkas & Co publishes the Tax Calendar every month to inform its customers and anyone interested in deadlines, submitting declarations and tax payments.
Until the end of the month
- Payment of tax which was deducted from the salaries of employees last month. (Form – I.R. 61 – PAYE)
- GHS payment of the previous month for:
- Employees and Employer Contribution for Officials (0711)
- Officials and retirees (0701)
- Completion of declarations for withholding of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) and General Health System (GHS) from dividends and interest acquired last month. (Statement – I.R. 603, 602)
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents paid in the previous month. (Forms – I.R. 603, 602, 614)
- Payment of Social Insurance for November, for employees.
Also, for this month:
- Payment of the second and final instalment of provisional tax for 2022 (T.D. 5, T.D. 6)
- Payment of Special Defence Contribution (SDC) withheld from dividends, interest, or rents for the last six months from sources outside Cyprus (D. 604)
Friendly reminder: Payment of the Annual Company Fee for 2022 to the Department of the Registrar of Companies for the companies that have not paid it yet.
Please note that the Tax Calendar will be updated according to the new data for any changes in the due dates.
For any information, give us a call. We consider compliance with tax laws and regulations extremely important.
We are here to give you the help you need.
N. V. & C Team
N. Vorkas & Co