ADVICE FOR TRAVELERS:
If you have traveled to any country/district* with an active epidemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last 14 days or you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of the new coronavirus *countries/districts may change according to the development of the epidemic. Call 1420 for more information.
You have symptoms of acute respiratory infection such as:
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- Stay at home
- Avoid contact with other people
- Stay home and call your personal doctor or call the helpline 1420 for further information. Make sure that you mention your recent visit to China
MEASURES TO PREVENT INFECTION:
- Special attention to personal hygiene. Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer which contains at least 60% of alcohol. Use handkerchiefs and single-use wipes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing /sneezing and then dispose of the tissue in the trash bin
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and work desks on a regular basis.
- Maintain adequate and frequent ventilation of houses, workplaces crowded buildings.
- Avoid contact with patients who may have symptoms of respiratory infection. Avoid crowded spaces and close contact with people.
For further information please call the helpline 1420